Tuesday, January 17, 2012

And the All Star Mentor is...

      My nomination for All Star Mentor is Francesca's post "Quote Responding, Saving Francesca",
http://righting-and-reading.blogspot.com/2012/01/quote-responding-saving-francesca.html ). The post comes from Francesca's blog, righting-and-reading.blogspot.com
     I nominated Francesca because on this post, she focused on one quote, and she made it so great. She was able to take just one line in her book, and elaborated so much on it. I think it was really wonderful how she was able to go into such depth on such a specific thing, and she did a great job doing it! She really read into the quote and talked about Francescas's feelings when she was thinking this. And Francesca also really empathized with character, and explained to the reader what was going on in the character's life that made everything so hard for her. I also really liked the way she specifically said why she chose the quote, and how it summarized Francesca's (the character) life.
     She really related to it and put a lot of work and effort into it, and I think she is definitely an all star mentor.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment